Sunday, November 2, 2008

Something new!

I've been struggling with the construction for a new bag. I know what I want, but I'm just not sure how to achieve it and it's hard when the supplies aren't nearby to go and look and try things out.

I've also been trying to come up with something smaller and cheaper than normal to put in my stores. Something that can be posted overseas cheaply and something that would make a good, inexpensive gift (especially important with christmas coming up). I wanted to make some of those cute little key fobs I've seen around, but couldn't get the metal parts locally.

Then yesterday the idea hit for a tiny little purse/key fob combo, and The Travelite Key Fob was born! They're small, easy/cheap to post, inexpensive, not time consuming to make AND a great way to use up fabric scraps. They hold a few cards, or a little cash, or a small tube of lip gloss, as well as your keys (obviously!). And they're small enough to fit in your pocket. Sweet!




1 comment:

Nikki said...

These are CUTE! Well thought-out product Miss Kirrily!!! I'm impressed!