Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Adorn(ed)

I'm really supposed to be working on other things, but I was very patient and had the purse kit for a whole week before making a purse! I've had the embroidery done for days too.

What am I talking about? The cousin of The Adorn Bag is here - The Adorn Purse! The basic purse is made using the brilliant purse kit from Nicole Mallalieu Design. It is such a great kit! I tried making little purses a few months ago and it was one of the most frustrating and infuriating things I've ever done. It was impossible to make it all work properly and look good. But the kit is perfect - simple instructions, great shaped pattern and it was EASY! No mistakes, no fiddling, it just all went together exactly as it should. I'm definitely going to make more of these!





And now I've ALMOST run out of distractions and can get back to the work I'm meant to be doing!

1 comment:

thestoryofkat said...

such a beautiful little coin purse, i really like the embroidery work!!