Tuesday, March 31, 2009

False starts

After a little bit of a false start, I'm just going to post a new purse quickly. There was a bit of confusion about this over the weekend, so I ended up deleting my original post. But now that everything is cleared up, I wanted to show it off!

The purse features Japanese Floral fabric by Florence Broadhurst from Signature Prints. It is just the most stunning design, a gorgeous colour and so beautifully printed!





I really love how this turned out. To see/read more about it or if you'd like to be the proud new owner, go check it out in my Etsy store!

Funnily enough, when I logged on to write this post, I stumbled across a post on another blog about Florence Broadhurst too! Go check it out: More Ways To Waste Time.

PS. I have gained permission to use this fabric for commercial use. Thank you to those who contacted me previously about this issue.

PPS. I totally forgot - if you like this purse, I would love it if you would vote for it in the latest Etsy poll!

3 comments:

Carley said...

It's divine!!

Unknown said...

It is just beautiful!

Nikki said...

gorgeoussnessnesss.....!