Thursday, May 14, 2009

Improvements

Over the past few months, my studio started to become more and more cluttered. Even when I cleaned it up, it was still cluttered and it was starting to really annoy me, so something needed to be done! The biggest problem was that the only place for the ironing board was in front of the wardrobe, which meant getting to the wardrobe was virtually impossible, which meant I didn't use it, so stuff ended up everywhere.

My mum rearranges her furniture about once a week (ok, maybe slight exaggeration, but every time I go there, something is different), so I figured that while she was here, it was the perfect opportunity to get some ideas on how to fix the studio up.

A quick consultation with her and the solution was found. A few hours of cleaning up and rearranging and I have a tidy, organised and rather spacious studio again!

So here is the finished result (minus some decorations I plan to add one day soon):









5 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved seeing your work space.

BonTons said...

Your workspace looks great! Glad your Mum was able to help you. Could you send here over to my studio for a consultation....

Erika said...

Great, can you send your Mum over to organise me now?

Nikki said...

It must be the week for it. Normally I'd be suggesting your Mum drop around to my studio too, but her work is already done here... I -queen of the piled-high tables - cleaned up this week!! I even DUSTED!

Gay McDonell said...

That's interesting - it's good to have a sneeky peak into others work areas!