Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hmmmm another update

So, I seem to be about to have a day off whether I like it or not, cause I'm getting sick... I have RSI amongst other things which I won't mention here cause they involve far too much information! The problem with having a day off is that I don't know what to do on a day off. I have some things I want to do, but they're so similar to work that it kind of defeats the purpose!

One of the things I want to do on my day off is one of those smock dresses for Cam and Annette's baby. Yep, I've changed my mind about that. Got to find some fabric to suit a baby girl. I doubt that will be too difficult.

The singer machine and I aren't getting along so well which is a bit of a shame. It was going fine and then it decided to start skipping stitches and is very fussy about what bobbins it uses. Apparently the ones I got which look just like the existing ones, aren't the same... It kind of sucks cause it's really nice to sew on.

In other news, I'm kind of missing my rock'n'roll friends. Must catch up with more of them... Ohhh that is something I could do on a day off! Must call Millie and McBurnie.

No comments: