Monday, July 21, 2008

It's all in the details...

Even though I own an amazing book which covers every sewing technique known to (wo)man, I've not thought a lot about extra detailing until now. Simple things, like top stitching the outer of seams. They make SUCH a difference!

I was going to write more than this but I'm too tired to think now. One of the neighbours kids came over for an hour tonight. I had no idea how tiring a 5 year old was! An hour and I'm exhausted!

Oh, there's a new tote bag on it's way. So far it's looking amazing! I made a huge mistake when I cut the first pieces of fabric, so it's nothing like it was going to be, but I love it when the bags just kind of make themselves. Pictures coming as soon as it's done. I'm just having an all day debate with myself about how to do the straps... I'll decide soon.

No comments: