Saturday, September 6, 2008

Something new

It's raining and freezing and I've got at least 5 bags to make in the next week or so, and what am I doing? Well first I slept in. Then I washed the dishes and stared at the kitchen ceiling for ages to see if it was indeed leaking since I found a suspicious looking puddle on the floor. Then, I finished a new little product that I started last night.

You can't see it in the photos of the sewing room, but for months, I've had this little piece of paper stuck on the side of the cupboard... On it is sketches for bags that I want to design. So the new little product is one of those, finally being made. Very happy with it and hopefully they'll go well. I really needed to make something smaller and cheaper than my other bags and something that I can post overseas cheaply so I can get some sales happening on etsy.

So here is the new Pocket Pouch


If you'd like to buy it, go here.

No comments: