Saturday, October 25, 2008

That's better!

I woke up this morning and for the first time in 6 or so weeks, I felt like me! I had a good sleep, woke up at my usual time and just felt normal. Miaowy didn't keep me up half the night and actually I only remember waking up once, just for a second.

So today, I played with Mr Z, hung out some washing and now I'm cooking some lemony rice lentil thing. Had to go to the fruit shop (the closest shop) and buy new lentils since the ones I bought yesterday had bits of wheat in them. So not impressed about that, but lesson learnt.

Now I'm doing a little work while I wait for the food to cook, and watching car racing. Will finish off the nappy bag I'm making today and then have to start a pad order. Then got a couple more nappy bags to make as well. Am starting to get the urge to work back as well which is good. I realised this morning that I really need to get geared up for Christmas and have lots in my shops for people to buy, so I'm looking forward to getting all my outstanding orders done so I can make some new stuff.

Now, I've got to go stir the food.

No comments: