Friday, April 17, 2009

Something different!

I've been a bad blogger of late! But there's a reason. Kind of. I've been quite busy. And I read that it gets boring if all you ever put on your blog is things you've made that are for sale... So I've started blog posts many times recently, but they've always been of those kind so I changed my mind.

This however, is something different! I just got an email from my mum with a photo attachment and and 'aren't you cute' subject line. I was a bit confused since I have my photo album so wondering what on earth the photo could be... Turns out that mum has just bought a film scanner and is scanning OLD negatives... And she found this pic of me as a 2-3 year old. It is hilarious! She thinks I am wearing my cousins school uniform and my brothers hat. The dog in the background is Fred. I don't remember him at all.



I promise that my fashion sense has improved since then!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Awwwww, what a cutie!! I love Fred in the background too :)

Nikki said...

How very cute, indeed!
BTW - I've never found it boring to see what you made.

Gay McDonell said...

Heaps cute! Yeah - I think most sewing people are really mostly interested in what we're sewing...!