Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Housekeeping

I have to say again - I'm sorry that my blog is so neglected lately! Just lost the love a bit and also quite busy at the moment. I'm sure I'll return with more regularity eventually.

In the meantime, here's some more new work to keep you entertained!

Apron - vintage floral
This one is available for sale!


Apron - vintage embroidery and lace
This one is sold already!

There are also other new things in my shop - tea towels, shopping bags, some new wallets... More to come soon while I'm building up stock for an upcoming show (more details on that as soon as they are confirmed)!

2 comments:

mountainwildlife said...

Wow, they are amazing! You have so much talent....
(Don't know how I've missed your blog but pleased I've found it now!)
I'd be too precious about these to get cake mix on them though, I would probably keep them for 'best'!

coolingstar9 said...

Your blog has a lot of items, so nice.
Yes, you are great designer, best wishes to you.