Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New adventures and other little things

So firstly, the Mountain Makers exhibition was awesome! Lots of sales, met lots of people, had lots of fun! Can't wait to do it again (when we can talk Tess into organising another one). You can see lots of photos of how pretty it was if you go and look at Mandy's flickr set.

It was so much fun that I decided to do one of the local markets. So my first market all by myself with no hand holding was this past Saturday at the Ivy Market in Springwood. I'm pretty happy with my first one. Lessons learned, things sold, lots of smiling faces. I'm especially happy with my display:

Plus 1 Design @ The Ivy Market (Springwood)

I'm still working out whether I can go back to do the next one, but the chances are pretty high at this stage.

At the market I debuted a new product which I'm really excited about! I've wanted to make wrist cuffs for ages, but it has taken me awhile to settle on a style and design. Finally it is done! Here is a sneak peek:

Wrist cuff

Wrist cuff

I'll be listing them in my Etsy shop in the next few days. Just got to get a chance to finish photographing them... I'm juggling too many things at once at the moment.

4 comments:

Beadsme said...

Kirrily the cuffs are great.

planettreasures said...

Love the wrist cuffs!
Your display looks great!
Glad you did OK at the market.

Another mountain makers?? what????

Nikki said...

Well done! Your display looks great and you have a great range of products!

Cloud said...

How cute are your cushions! Love the cuffs too.