Saturday, August 16, 2008

Progress! And a new shop!

It looks as though I've been neglecting this, but really I've just been very very busy! I have lots of bag orders to get through at the moment, as well as a totel bag to make for my mum's birthday next week, and a present for dad for fathers day which is very soon and I'm trying to get organised enough to send his present with the one for mum.

I've also been busy setting up my new shop! What? Where? This, here: www.plus1design.madeit.com.au. There's not a lot there at the moment, but as soon as I get through the current work, I'll add to it. Fingers crossed I get some sales!

A few other plans in the works as well and a few decisions made and a little maths still to do. Currently timing how long it takes to make a nappy bag. It's looking like quite a lot less than last time I counted which is good!

Now, it's time to try to get some sleep.

No comments: